Family Life Center Hours (beginning August 18, 2014):
||8:00 AM -- 9:00 PM
||8:00 AM -- 9:00 PM
||8:00 AM -- 5:00 PM & reopening from 7 - 9:00 PM
|| 8:00 AM -- 8:30 PM
||8:00 AM --12:00 Noon
FLC activities include:
- Grades 1-6 Aim Higher Hoops Basketball opened league play on Saturday, Dec. 6. There are no games this week to give ample time for The Christmas Gift, our Choral presentation for Christmas featuring choirs of all ages at Shades Crest Baptist Church. All are invited for this free event at 3:00 PM both Saturday (12/13) and Sunday (12/14).
- Basketball league play resumes on Saturday, Dec. 20 with 1st/2nd grade games at 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00; 3rd/4th grade games at 12:00 and 1:00; and 5th/6th grade games at 2:00 and 3:00. Click the link below for a full schedule.
- Remember to invite your family and friends to attend our end-of-season Aim Higher Hoops Celebratory Banquet featuring a free pizza luncheon and special guest speaker Michael Lutzenkirchen.
- Get Up and Groove: 8:05-8:50 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays (cost is $6)
Join us for a fun, ladies only, workout! Start out your day with some great music, some great company, and the perfect balance of muscle strengthening, muscle toning, low impact cardio, stretching, and core work! The class is 45 minutes and costs just $6 per class. Bring a friend and join us every Tuesday and Thursday, 8:05 AM in the Family Life Center gym.
- Mommy Fit Program - Back in Action (January only)
For more information, contact FLC or Stacey Jernigan, http://mommyandmetime.com/
The perfect solution for Moms wanting to work out without spending time away from their children, especially during these colder months of the year. Bring the kids along and join us Mondays and Wednesdays (10 AM -11 AM) for a full-body interval workout that incorporates High Impact Cardio, Muscle Strengthening, and Core Exercises designed for any fitness level. Child participation is encouraged! 45 minute class
- Senior Moments: 9:00 AM - 12 noon / Mondays
Leader: Mark Johnson
Lunch: 11:30 AM / $3
- Tempo Adult Fitness Class: 9:00 AM Mondays
- Zumba Class: 9:00 AM Wednesdays
Leader: Suanne Ferguson
Fitness Center Orientation is Available (orientation is required prior to use)
Call the Family Life Center at 822-1750 to schedule your orientation time.
At this time, anyone 14 years and older may register for an orientation session.
Shades Crest Baptist Church on Facebook