Come join a discussion group, February 11-March 18, 2018, and experience the blessing of community! Groups meet in the Rockland Building. *The Vineyard will not meet February 25, due to the Crest Café Kickoff meeting.
Vineyard Experiences for Parents and Children
There will be a three-week experience for parents and children during the month of March. These gatherings will take place March 4, March 11, and March 18.
Classes For Parents:
- March 4 The spiritual life of children
- March 11 Creating an environment that nourishes spirituality in children
- March 18 Focusing on spiritual formation with children
Classes For Children (Grades 1-6):
- March 4 Understanding they belong to God
- March 11 Learning about the Good Shepherd
- March 18 A deeper look at Psalm 23
The Vineyard experiences for parents and children will meet at 4 pm on each of the three Sundays. Parents are meeting in the Rockland Building, Room 206. Children will meet in the Rockland Building, Room 211.