General FLC Guidelines
- The Family Life Center (FLC) is a part of the Ministry of Shades Crest Baptist Church. Those participating in its programs should dress and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Children 14 years of age and below must be accompanied by an adult (19 years and up) at all times while in the FLC.
- The use of tobacco and alcohol products is prohibited in the FLC.
- The use of obscene language is prohibited in the FLC.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Clothing with alcohol, tobacco advertisements, obscene or suggestive language, or is too revealing is not permitted.
- No food or drink allowed outside the snack area.
- No pets or animals are allowed in the FLC. (service animals are excluded)
- The television sets are provided for family programming and their usage will be at the discretion of the FLC Coordinator or Rec. Assistants/Volunteers.
- The Recreation Staff will be responsible for the enforcement and interpretation of all guidelines.
Gym/Racquetball/Game Room Guidelines
- Food, drinks and gum are not allowed in the gym/racquetball/game room.
- All equipment should be returned to front desk when you finish using it or before other equipment is checked out.
- Tennis shoes are required for play in the gym or racquetball courts.
- No dunking or hanging on basketball goals.
- No skateboards or skates are allowed in gym/racquetball areas.
- Personal trainers are not allowed to use gym for personal gain.
- Only racquetballs allowed in racquetball courts.
Fitness Center Guidelines
- All participants in the Fitness Center should be 14 years of age or older.
- Place all weights on their proper storage racks when finished using tham.
- Report any damaged or malfunctioning equipment to the front desk personnel.
- Clean and store equipment after use (includes re-racking weights).
- First come, first serve on all equipment.
- Shoes that cover the entire foot must be worn (no open toe).
- The use of the Fitness Center and all equipment will be at the risk of the participant.
- Shades Crest Baptist Church does not assume liability or responsibility for any participant.
- Use of the fitness equipment is limited to regular hours of operation.
- Personal trainers are not allowed to use the Fitness Center for personal gain.