Here are a couple of things before you begin to create your account…
– Be sure you have completed the Realm Invitation Request Form.
– We strongly recommend that you use an up-to-date web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access Realm from your desktop or laptop. Use of Internet Explorer will cause issues to occur.
1. Receive your Realm invite in your email inbox.
– Check your inbox for your email invite. Your invite will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have the subject “Shades Crest: Join Our Online Community.” Clicking the link will take you to the registration page for Realm.
– If you do not see this email, please check your junk or SPAM folders. If you have already completed the invite request form, but cannot locate your email invitation in your inbox, please call the church office at 822-1360
2. Create a secure password. This will be the password you use to access your Realm account.
– Check to make sure your email is correctly displayed (this will be your username going forward)
– Create your own password and retype it in the Confirm Password box.
– Click the empty box next to “I’m not a robot” to confirm that you aren’t a robot. If you are a robot, you probably don’t need to read the rest of these instructions.
– Once you click register at the bottom of the page, a verification email will be sent to you from the same address (email@example.com) and the subject “Shades Crest: Email Verification.”
3. Verify your account.
– Locate the verification email and click the link to verify your account.
– Type in your email and password to begin your account verification.
– Once you have filled out the verification form, click Send Information.
Your Realm account is now activated!